Friday, February 26, 2010

Allen Key Thread Gone Where Can I Find More Of The Specialized Nuts And Bolts For My Bed, Which I Think Came From IKEA?

Where can I find more of the specialized nuts and bolts for my bed, which I think came from IKEA? - allen key thread gone

I have recently moved, and although I could have sworn he had the necessary equipment for the bed, I can find something. The bed has four screws (two heads, two) for the operation, two regular cones with nuts, four bolts that half smooth and medium-sized screw with an Allen wrench inserted into the head and rounded and very hard, four nuts located around with a hole in the middle, rather than along the axis. I do not think these nuts everywhere. The nuts are inserted into a hole at the top of each side of the room next to the bed is the part number in the head or feet with wooden pegs inserted at the end. The screw can be inserted into a hole in the head or foot part and is screwed into the nut extended cycle. Each endMother has a shallow groove in it. I'll just try to find a replacement for Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment