Friday, February 5, 2010

Buccal Fat Removal Photos "buccal Fat Removal/chin Implants/neck Liposuctions" POst-surgery Symptons!?

"buccal fat removal/chin implants/neck liposuctions" POst-surgery symptons!? - buccal fat removal photos

I had 3 procedures done recently, a month ago.
(Fat Burn Bucaal / Chin Implant / neck liposuction)
I'll be without the bruises ... However, some areas of what she calls to the Dominican Republic ... "Asleep lips. He says he will disappear in the last few weeks ... But I'm so worried" if "?
What does it mean to block the sympathetic nerves to paralyzed?
Can he recover from that .. I am very anxious when .. does not work?
Please share your experiences, if any of you had done the same procedure, I ...
Thanks

1 comment:

Twila Lila said...

I had a chin implant and lasted several months, the feeling back in my .. Lip nerve usually during surgery and recovery takess beaten just enough time to themselves. Be patient .. Sensation in the lip is not necessary.

Post a Comment