Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Elevated Heart Rate And Sore Arm Weight Loss Thyroid Problem Or?

Weight loss thyroid problem or? - elevated heart rate and sore arm

I'm 23, female.

Ok. Family history: the failure of the thyroid. Grandmother had thyroid removed, pulled out his mother. My mother had a benign tumor in his neck down into his chest.

Me: 2 months, the daily headaches, constant and hindered my daily routine. My weight is normal, 125-130. currently 113 pounds and fell to a 1 / 2 every 2 days. Headaches are followed by a stiff neck, blurred vision, and the mood immediately. Muscles hurt. Ribs like a sore thumb. Heart rate, no activity with respiratory problems.

Due to the rapid weight loss, I ask everyone to respond primarily to MM. My mother wants to send me to emergency care, and I know that you just go to my brushes, because I am on state insurance. thats what they did on Friday when I arrived on these issues. I was a tension headache is diagnosed, without my weight and I was on antidepressants.

No comments:

Post a Comment