Monday, February 15, 2010

Getting Married Confused Messages My Girlfriend Is Married And Its 2years Now And Shez Saying That Forgive Me?

My Girlfriend is married and its 2years now and shez saying that forgive me? - getting married confused messages

We broked our relationship to each other, connect married 2 years and it broke. We hurt each other with harsh words. afterthat that never in contact with each other. now offers offline message "Please forgive me." Should I talk to him or something? its just confusing. Sex before marriage several times. What I do not hope is not satisfied with her husband and wants sex from me? please guide me thinking about this question seriously IAM for 1 week.

3 comments:

Mr. Un-couth said...

If you still married her husband have a bit to say what it does and who she sees. I never received your don `t, if she is still married. Will the divorce after the man. So don `t look too bad, because it is likely to be re-downloaded.

Mike said...

You have to find a girlfriend, much less married women.

If she betrays her husband is cheating on you moron.

celticbu... said...

Your girlfriend is married, and she is not married to you, but you broke before getting married. Hmm .... exactly how your girlfriend then?

It was clearly not worth the time and energy, unless a single secular. and can do much better than single women in your city. Try it out!

Post a Comment