Monday, February 8, 2010

Pictures Implantation Pregnancy Test...Confused.. POSITIVE Or NEGATIVE??

Pregnancy Test...Confused.. POSITIVE or NEGATIVE?? - pictures implantation

Ok now I'm really confused, because a test on Friday there was a series of pink, but has been read 10 minutes later, so I thought that only one test, because this was "a series EVAP problem. So I tried again today had an unusual result is + / - test, but a super thin line appeared in 2 minutes, so now I do not know what to think. This is an EVAP line or line strip show up so early? "My husband thinks not, to be sure, because the line is thin and very light.
If anyone had a good thing only. I have included photos of both events in the following link. Friday is pink. And today is blue + / - test. There were also places a week ago there was only a very pale pink. So I think it would have been implanted. Any response is welcome. Thank you =)

http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h295/d ...

http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h295/d ...

No comments:

Post a Comment