Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bladder Polyp Photo Doctor Says I Have Endometriosis On My Bladder And Also Removed A Polyp. What Does This Mean, Can It Be Cured?

Doctor says I have endometriosis on my bladder and also removed a polyp. What does this mean, can it be cured? - bladder polyp photo

She said that the polyp is likely (the cause of my long and heavy periods that lasted 10-13 days). She told me on the numbers of endo on my bladder, but can not remove, he says he wants to tell me about the issue at the next appointment. Is that what prevents me from it, pregnant, and that the endo in the bladder means to me?

3 comments:

Endo said...

While polyps can be the cause of excessive bleeding, endo, and was possibly / or adenomyosis, too. If your symptoms are better now that the polyp is gone, it's probably right, but if they continue (as I suspect, in May, when Endo was partially) could be removed on the basis of this report period, a second opinion from someone look who's better equipped to treat the disease.

Endo in the bladder and can always be safely removed by the dedicated professionals of the department whose practices in the care and competent treatment of women and girls with the disease. Can not be "erased" only means that * not * be deleted. They were probably put on Lupron or withdrawal of other drugs that do to your next appointment, you do your research very carefully about the options Thos.

Endo is the most common cause of female infertility, but with the right treatment, it is quite possible to imagine. Here are some related posts, which I hope you find useful on this topic:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

You may need to copy the link and paste it into your browser to run. We hope that they and their aid resources.

I wish I could......... said...

I would say that my friend had polyps and had to be removed because he did not get pregnant, but it might now be to help the medicine go

no5no5 said...

There is no cure for endometriosis, and is a frequent cause of infertility. It can be treated (but not cure). Hopefully not the cause of infertility. If so, you may need to be surgically removed. Or you will be able to control and goes on temporary birth control pills. Or do you have to do in-vitro fertilization. Good luck.

Post a Comment