Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Plastic Drinking Cups Anyone Have Any Tips/tricks To Cleaning Plastic Drinking Cups?

Anyone have any tips/tricks to cleaning plastic drinking cups? - plastic drinking cups

We have some very hard water and what kind of cake in the bottom of the cup. We have a water softener and filter, but it seems to help the input Gunky cups. I have a bottle brush, but that has not really helped. My mother says that have to use a dishwasher, but it has been here long enough to know, not her. Although no one knows what I use for cleaning leaves no residue or taste of soap can, I would appreciate any advice. Thank you in advance.

1 comment:

Tippy's Mom said...

Well, I have some advice for you, as I have no dishwasher, until recently (you can imagine to live?). Get some clean plates in any case not the most expensive, you should see the kind of gel or liquid. Take a warm bath in the tub with water and a cup of 1 / 4 or less of liquid detergent and let it soak. Then wash as usual. You can also try baking soda in hot water too old, cream of tartar, but I really did not stop using it! I also use gas oil as Pam on the inside of a container, something that I, as remnants of spray. But much to my map cereal bowls and cups, I never had a problem since I started with detergent and rinse well. It is less well flushed things slippery. However, hot water, sink full of good and some that are a long way to the old milk, odors, oil, tomato sauce stain remove moving character, and so on. Let soak, then wash and rinse thoroughly. Now I have) have a dishwasher (a portable device that we use, but if a glass of milk isDried milk and things seem so difficult to achieve when soaked in a solution of detergent, then rinse and wash as usual. I also used baking soda to absorb the simple plastic for them seems to help odors and stains on the floor and all my plastic is clean, clear and original color. Good luck!

Post a Comment