Saturday, December 12, 2009

Freeones Hi ,i Want To Know Any/some ,good,populer And Thrusworthy Online Dating Sites Links Among The Freeones..?

Hi ,i want to know any/some ,good,populer and thrusworthy online dating sites links among the freeones..? - freeones

That are safe, has the PC from viruses and spyware infect ..
Fraud or not spammers
Facilities and share photos, share videos chat.mailing web cam chat online or text IM.etc.
personal friendship and out .. Contact members free
and invite others ..

8 comments:

Manik said...

Some people are using myspace.com for dating and very popular
Even match.com and Meetic, COM are good for beginners ...

Jackie K said...

I met my husband in yahoopersonals.com

starwalk... said...

You can use all there!
http://super-sweet-date.com/top_dating_s ...

KathyL said...

I trust match.com and eHarmony.

During the games on the eHarmony personality questionnaire. The first time I did the test eHarmony told me I was highly unusual and would not be able to fit me! WTF?

I am not so unusual. I have the test again later and this time I want to but if some test results that I disagree with some of them did not suit me at all!

There are also "green singles." Somewhere I liked the pictures of the best men of this dating site. It seems a lot healthier.

Good luck!

lilpuppy... said...

PLentyoffish.com is a normal guy belongs. It's free, has many members, easy to use and it is "up" against a bunch of nonsense, if spam is everywhere. Good luck.

Rubbishf... said...

try this one.

is completely free. no gimmicks or restrictions and have a large user base.

http://www.plentyoffish.com

Schrodin... said...

Tickle.com Match.com, and a very good reputation.

Northdri... said...

matchdoctor.com

Post a Comment