Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Buy Johnnie Walker Does Anyone Know The Value Of A Bottle Of Johnnie Walker Blue Label?

Does anyone know the value of a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label? - buy johnnie walker

I have a small store of about $ 20, and I know he is much more than that. I have the original box it came .. Each bottle of the other I think is a true Blue Seal has over $ 200. The person who bought it, said he was 56 years and I know he has a small medallion with the initials JW tassel hanging from a small cap. It was never opened, and I'm not opening any time soon. :)

5 comments:

weet_a_b... said...

Australia, a bottle between $ 230-250, so about $ Max $ 210. Strange as it for this price can do if we are to import and add labels on alcohol More information ...

Paul S said...

When I got married last year, my father got me a 750ml bottle of Blue. He said it was about $ 200 after rebate, but it was about $ 180. Mmmmm .. I love Johnny Walker ...!!! can not afford anything other than red or black, but. The blue bottle is a pleasure! I have about 8 months before it went on.

chefdadd... said...

The bottle sold, usually for 200-250 dollars, and as you said ... taking stuff that is soft, it ... Green Label is also good

scotchwi... said...

I paid around 150 for a 750ml bottle for a cruise (without VAT)

stultifi... said...

Here in Pennsylvania, is $ 199.99 plus taxes ml (750) in state liquor stores.

Open up! Drink!

Post a Comment