Saturday, December 19, 2009

Blush Clothing Belfast If U Used To Know Me, Then Spotted Me NAKED At A Clothing Optional Beach, What Would U Say To Make Me Blush?

If u used to know me, then spotted me NAKED at a clothing optional beach, what would u say to make me blush? - blush clothing belfast

We were friends at school and now you've seen a couple of years later, at a clothing optional beach.

You start a conversation with me.

--- The only thing is that you on your bathing suit, while I have naked on the ass!

You know that I was shy, as I knew, and I am definitely in this shame, this time, my first naked on the beach and everything.

I try to act confident even if, as it does not bother me, but I'm beyond trying to protect and hide objects such as chairs quietly, although they have all seen by me, now!

We can say unequivocally that I am ashamed.

We said take a few minutes.

Then they left.

However, you say, "Oh, Brian, one last thing ..."

And what to do with my body or to make me blush red and Scamper along the beach to my napkin? "

7 comments:

Naturist Jo said...

I would not say what blush. I want to be naked in the safety and pleasure,
Jo

alskater... said...

I saw you on TV, I think. They have been keeping Princess Leia on a chain he wore a metal bikini and threw him into a pit monster Lucas.

Tuesday is Soylent Green Day. said...

His friend, the stick of lipstick left a ring around the neck.

skippy said...

I say go small Gidday, I have not had to move from primary school to ...

skippy said...

I say go small Gidday, I have not had to move from primary school to ...

Astro said...

Do not worry, it's cold - I am sure that you have someone very happy

♥Lynn's Angel Zero said...

"It is a piece of tissue stuck in his ... uhmm ... you should not make sense."

Post a Comment