Monday, January 4, 2010

Birthday Versus Does It "look Bad Or Cheap" That I Want To Make My Daughters Birthday Cake Versus Buying One?

Does it "look bad or cheap" that I want to make my daughters birthday cake versus buying one? - birthday versus

I know it sounds a stupid question. But my daughters 1st Birthday is like a big deal for me. I talked about the plans for "birthday" of foodstuffs, etc., and a family member has a lot of rude comments about things we plan. I do not know why: We do tons of food, decorations, favors, etc. .. But "this person actually" said: "Maybe I should come and get your daughter on her bday and that it is a real party!" In any case, my feelings very hurt, because I am very excited about the things that we expected (but this can not be satisfied especially excited) ... Long story short, we wanted to order a birthday cake for his party. Love Actually cook and I'm good ... I really want to make your birthday cake today. But I'm afraid that maybe people who (people) believe to be just wanted to be cheap or something ...

Does it look bad, that "want" to give him a cake in comparison to buy one? I wanted to make a castle cake and I'm super excited. But I am also concerned becauseMay cheap and the comments I received and ... Idk.

1 comment:

Dana (Mason's Mommy) said...

Not at all, have you thought of. My son was 2-piece, with a large family, and only a little of his actual birthday and the small party, I have their cake. It was very nice, I set up like a baseball-style.
It is ridiculous to believe, homemade cakes are cheap, they taste better anyway!

Post a Comment