Friday, January 29, 2010

Cosmetics Homemade Cosmetics - Where Do I Get A Safety Assessment Certificate From And What Is The Process?

Homemade cosmetics - Where do I get a safety assessment certificate from and what is the process? - cosmetics

I make and sell lipbalm, soap, shaving soap, milk bath, mascara and Mineral Powder Multi-Purpose (May use in the eyes, cheeks, etc.). All products are based on natural products and contains no preservatives, artificial coloring or fragrances. I know that all cosmetic products must be manufactured in the EU safety standards revised in 2004 to meet, but how do I get my product certified?

2 comments:

ccneric said...

You can set an accredited organization to promote their products to the EU standard reference to confirm on the spot.

harihara... said...

First you should have it tested in their families. LOL.

Post a Comment