Friday, January 1, 2010

Diazepam Medicine What Is The Best Way To Get Off Diazepam? I Use 10mg A Day 4 Six Months. I've Been Told Not To Just Stop.?

What is the best way to get off diazepam? I use 10mg a day 4 six months. I've been told not to just stop.? - diazepam medicine

I was on 10 mg of diazepam per day for six months. I went for 7 days, but was told not to stop short. What is the best way to "step down"? Every day, every other day? I really want from this drug, because now I feel terrible!

1 comment:

Flower Girl said...

The best way to start each dependency / addiction is to cleanse the body. You can get a kit from your local health food store or can other things like lemonade to clean and so on ...

I stopped drinking cold turkey on to diapezam. Hell, you realize it's not good to stop, then take NOW. Why do you think poison himself? Yes - there is crap. But if you are determined to feel better and achieve their goals, while you should not be a problem. Find someone to talk to in this process. And you make a list of thirty things that you (like to do and they do).

Post a Comment